Virus & Malware Removal
Is your computer infected with spyware or a virus? Worried about your existing data and files?
- Your internet browser is hijacked and your taken to a strange website.
- Your homepage keeps changing and the redirected search results are full of ads or offensive content.
- You are bombed with the popup advertisements that aren't related to a web site you are used to visiting.
- New and unexpected toolbars are added on your internet browser without your consent and they return each time you restart your computer even after they were removed.
- You continually receive unknown system warning and error messages, claiming that your system is infected or unsafe and asking for money to buy the license to remove the so-called detected infections.
- You are noticing your computer is hijacked by fake antivirus software blocking your Internet access or modifying your data and files while the current protection software does not have any phishing detection on it.
How can I tell if my computer has a virus?
There are many signs that could mean your computer has a virus, like slow performance, unable to launch programs, and receiving unknown system warning and error messages. The only way to know for sure is to have your computer scanned for viruses. Select the button below to use Symantec’s FREE scanning software.
The best thing to do is to eliminate the problem right away. A delay could lead to slower performance, data security, data loss, and more.
Have no fear — the gorilla is here. Just call us at 1 (843) 474-1440. How do I prevent this from happening again?
We recommend you install a good anti-virus program on your computer and update it regularly.
There are plenty of good anti-virus programs on our download page.